NEW from 2023 – Guest tax Friedrichshafen and Echt Bodensee Card
As an overnight guest, you will pay the Friedrichshafen guest tax from 2023. In return, you will receive the Echt Bodensee Card – your guest card for free use of public transport in the bodo transport association and other additional services with partners of the Deutsche Bodensee Tourismus GmbH.
For more information, please visit: Echt Bodensee Card
The guest tax Friedrichshafen, which is levied by the city of Friedrichshafen is:
- High season 01.04.-31.10.: Adults 2.50 €/night, children & youth 6-18 years 1.25 €/night.
- Low season 01.11. – 31.03.: Adults 1,50 €/night, children and teenagers 6-18 years 0,75 €/night
Exempt from the guest tax are
- Children up to 6 years
- hospital and home patients
- School classes and groups of young people
- People with disabilities (80%) and their companions (proof)
- Business travelers (proof)
With the guest card, the ECHT BODENSEE CARD, which you receive from us upon arrival, you enjoy free travel by bus and train in the region of the Bodo transport association as well as advantages in over 190 excursion destinations (more information at www.echt-bodensee.de)