We are open again!
After 7 months we are now allowed to reopen our restaurant as well as our hotel for all our guests on May 22, 2021. We are very happy to welcome you all back with us.
Since Monday, August 16 2021, the following Corona regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg will apply to our restaurant and hotel operations.
- The current incidence value no longer plays a role in the new regulations.
- No more person limits apply in indoor and outdoor catering. Celebrations may take place in unlimited size.
- The 3G regulation applies to all hotel guests and indoor catering. This means that a valid proof of vaccination (last vaccination at least 14 days ago), a proof of recovery (at least 28 days, but not older than 6 months) or a negative test proof (not older than 24 hours), also quick tests issued by official test centers are permitted here, is required and checked.
- The collection of contact information for all restaurant guests is still mandatory. Our guests can use the Luca app for this purpose or continue to fill out our contact form by handwriting.
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection is also still mandatory when entering the hotel and restaurant.
Your searching for a test center?
The following link will lead you to all informations about test centers in Friedrichshafen:
We would be very happy to welcome you soon at our hotel.
Your family Wieland