We are open again!
Since Saturday, December 04, 2021, the following regulations apply according to the valid CoronaVO of the state of Baden-Württemberg for our hotel and restaurant business:
- For all hotel and restaurant guests, the 2G+ regulation applies. This means that a valid digital proof of vaccination (last vaccination at least 14 days ago) or a digital proof of recovery (at least 28 days, but not older than 3 months) is required on site. The original yellow proof of vaccination is no longer acceptable. Additionally, a current negative test proof is required.
- Guests who have already received a booster vaccination.
- Guests whose second vaccination is no more than 6 months in the past.
- Hotel guests who do not use our restaurant, here the 2G rule applies.
- For students and other groups, for which there is no vaccination recommendation by the Permanent Vaccination Commission of the Federal Government, different rules apply. You can inquire about these by telephone.
- The collection of contact information for all restaurant guests is still mandatory. Our guests can use the Luca app for this purpose or continue to fill out our contact form by handwriting.
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection is also still mandatory when entering the hotel and restaurant.
Your searching for a test center?
The following link will lead you to all informations about test centers in Friedrichshafen:
We would be very happy to welcome you soon at our hotel.
Your family Wieland